St Patrick's Day: a holiday dedicated to the color green and corned beef, whatever that is. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it has something to do with force feeding corn to cows until they explode; perhaps the explosion tenderizes the meat?
Margaret and I had a lovely evening out that involved watching and episode of "Code Geass" while drinking Guiness, walking to Pearl St, eating dinner at BJ's, then meeting up with a few of Margaret's friends at the Pearl St Pub.
We hung out for several hours, then headed back East to home. The Hop was running free service all night so we didn't have to fish out our ecopasses to climb aboard the bus. We disembarked the bus at the 29th st Mall and walked the rest of the way. We did see an interesting display/advertisement thing in one of the windows. I really have no idea what to make of this, other than it's really really creepy. I think they are advertising war paint and striped stockings at this store, or that they will dip you in plastic and turn you into a deformed monster, one of the two, perhaps even both.
Also Nessie lives in Scott Carpenter park. I was surprised to see her there, but here's the picture, and as you can see it is much better quality than any photos from Loch Ness. It's amazing, Nessie was just chilling at the bottom of the sled run, there was even a bunch of foot prints around Nessie; I'm quite astounded that no one noticed her.
No comments:
Post a Comment